Friday, December 14, 2007

goodbye chicago

goodbye chicago

The Nomadic Tribe of Goatopolis must move on....

On Westward, Ho!!! To the land of trees and hippies we go....

Things are moving much to fast right now; My March 2008 move to Portland has been pushed up to January and I'm a bit unprepared and scrambling to figure out where to start.

So much to do and so little time to do it in...

  • Step 1: Find Housing near Clackamas.
  • Step 2: Determine how I'm going to move my belongings back across the country within a meager budget. (Uhaul Vs. Moving Company)
  • Step 3: Tie up loose ends in Chicago.
  • Step 4: ??? - Not sure quite yet, haven't gotten that far yet


If anyone know of any housing opportunities in the Portland area for rent or lease (2 Bedroom House / Apartment / Condo / Townhouse), please let me know...

It's funny as I find the saying, "Be careful what you ask for, as you just might get it" quite relevant right not...

More to come...

1 comment:

maryk said...

from what i've seen of oregon it's awesome. have fuN! good luck!!