Wednesday, November 07, 2007

furniture

couch


wheelin' and dealin' and trying to sell some of my furniture in storage to some and Indians (with a dot) gentleman. so far i have him interested in my couch (or is it sofa?) and my ikea coffee table.

woke up early this morning and moved all of my furniture from my office and bedroom into my living room. got home this afternoon and moved it all back.

i've went on a streak of 13 days of not eating meat. only noodles. I didn't mean to; it just sort of happened. (kinda weird)

i'm planning on moving early next year. not really sure where to yet, but unfortunately it won't be montana. i've narrowed it down to tucson, so. cal and the pacific northwest. But am leaning toward the pacific northwest. I think i have nomadic attention deficit disorder.

my mailman is really pissed off at me right now. i think i need to get him a gift to smooth things over.

i just remembered that i haven't paid a parking ticket i got about a month ago. hope i don't get a boot put on my pickup.

a little over a week and i'll be in SoCal riding dune buggies at the Glamis sand dunes and eating turkey. fuck me, i love thanksgiving.

i had an idea this week from a dream i had about a new project i want to start up.

i think this winter, i'll try relaunching goatopolis. all i've had are ideas up the ying yang this summer, but no time to work on. with it getting cold again, i'll try to revive the old site again.

things left to do this week:
  1. email my cousin's husband in iraq.
  2. send off my parking ticket money to the city of chicago
  3. pick up a gift basket for my mailman.
  4. pick up 2 bottle of vodka and send them to my buddy dave in phoenix. i forgot to get him a wedding gift.
  5. move my couch/sofa and coffee table to my indian buddies place.
  6. go have coffee in evanston.
  7. check out jobs in in portland and seattle.
  8. call an ex-girlfriend.
  9. oh yea, and get laid. (or try at least)

remember kiddos. Say No to Scientology.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Goat, you don't know me but I saw a photo of yours over at Flickr and wanted to know if I could ask you to take a photo of my childhood home in the same neighborhood. I could kick in ten bucks via Paypal if I could get photos of a few sites...? Anyway, please email me at verizonDOTnet if you're interested. :)